London’s greatest Christmas attraction has been Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park for over 10 years. Here are some details about the event:
- in 2019, it opens on 21 November and closes on 5 January, 2020
- entry is free, however, you must pay for the attractions (rides, shows etc.)
- it is open every day from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
The most poular attractions are:
- the ice-rink;
- the roller coaster rides (even loops);
- shows for all ages (e.g. Paddington on Ice) or the stunning shows at the Circus;
- the giant Ferris-wheel (70m high this year);
- a walk through the Magical Ice Kingdom where everything’s made of ice – A Christmas Carol, Dickensian theme in 2019;
- a drink at Bar Ice where you sit in blankets because the temperature is always below zero;
- the X-mas themed haunted house.
Skate on the UK’s largest outdoor Ice Rink
Voyage through the Arctic in The Magical Ice Kingdom
Enjoy the enchanting Ice and Circus shows
Jaw-dropping acts in the Circus Megadome
Spectacular views from the Giant Wheel
Perfect for tots – The Christmas Show!
Festive cocktails at Bar Ice
at Hyde Park in 2019.